Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Fish or Cowgirl?

Last night I was able to attend one of Teagan's swim lessons. Matt's been taking her Tuesday nights at the Middleburg Heights Community Center. I'm usually still at work. The class is for pre-schoolers (3-5) but they snuck her in and she's doing fairly well. She's learning to kick and float and put her face in the water (which she isn't keen on yet). She does love swimming though. Here are a couple of photos from last night.







Then today Teagan saw her cowgirl clothes in her room and decided she wanted to wear her "yee-haw boots and dress and hat". She also thought that I should wear my yee-haw hat and dress and so should Matt. :) Actually, I think she's wearing my hat from Halloween, but it suffices. Anyway, here's Teagan having snack in the backyard. Yee-haw!


No comments: